- Nurses will be working in a Skilled Nursing Homes, Long Term Care, Alzheimer’s, or Memory Care Units
- Responsible for evaluating the appropriateness of health care and health services provided to patients.
- You will be the nurse “manager” of the floor that you work on. You will be the one that gives the directives and assignments to CNAs and Medical Technicians if available.
- Administration of prescribe medications
- Applicants With or without NCLEX upon application is accepted
- Applicants With or without IELTS upon application is accepted
- Applicants With or without VISASCREEN upon application is accepted
- We will Petition you under an EB3 Immigrant Visa, which leads to a Permanent Residence or Green Card holder in the USA.
- We will include in your petition your spouse and child
- Guaranteed 100% PD Approval and successful Embassy Interviews
- 3-Years Contract Equivalent to 6,240 working hours INCLUDING OVERTIME
- FREE Housing for two months, AIRFARE for Applicants only
- FREE NCLEX Review and NCLEX Exam Sponsorship
- NCLEX Exam Reimbursement
United Methodist Homes & Services
1415 West Foster Avenue, Chicago Illinois 60640
This job has no placement fee.
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.