- Conducting physical and psychological assessment of clients and developing or following a treatment plan
- Assessing home and work environments of clients and deciding what adjustments are needed
- Educating caregivers and family members of clients on patient care
- Experience in Occupational Therapist
- Evaluating result and progress of occupational therapy on clients
GTA (GLOBAL TALENT)
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
3F, JLC BLDG, NO. 8 N. RAMIREZ STREET DON MANUEL, QUEZON CITY, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.