Tirana, Tirana District, Albania
No salary information is indicated for this ad.
- Coach service team and implement work plans for the cleaning hotel
- Inspects the work area cleaned by cleaners
- Manages schedule of cleaners and relocate work to cover absences
- Ensures all cleaning equipment is well maintained and is safe for use
- Checks on the stock level of cleaning materials and equipment.
- Provide help and guidance to immediate reports
- Solve operational problems and make decisions
- Train cleaners on service standards
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Cleaning Supervisor
- With relevant training/certifications
- Can communicate in English language.
- Must possess excellent communication skills in speaking, writing, and even in listening
- Must have good interpersonal attributes. That is to say, the supervisor must be someone that gets along easily with people (easily approachable)
- Must be outstanding when it comes to organization and coordination of both humans and their activities
- Must display a high level of integrity due to the fact that he/she may be in a position to take care of people’s personal belongings
- Excellent decision-making ability is a must-have
- Must be proactive in the line of duty
- Must have the ability and willingness to work as part of a team, and most importantly, lead a team
- Should have a clear understanding of customer service guidelines/principles
RECRUIT ALBANIA GROUP
SUITE 118, K5, H1, “LIMAN KABA” STREET, KOMPLEKSI OLIMPIK, 1019, TIRANA, ALBANIA
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
S2112 & 2114 JEPCO BLDG 2118 MH DEL PILAR MALATE, MANILA, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines