- Responsible for the management of the lighting and projections operations in a safe and consistent manner.
- Responsible for overseeing the lighting and projections department during work as directed by the Manager of Lighting.
- Assist the Manager of Lighting in all tasks related to planning and managing staff requirements and schedules.
- Responsible for working as a part of the lighting team to install, maintain, and operate theatre power and UPS systems; network and dimming systems, lighting and projections consoles, as well as conventional, automated lighting and projection systems
- Ensure that lighting equipment is set up properly and consistent with the show concept through regular maintenance and inspections.
- Train in and operate Lighting Department show tracks, in a safe and consistent manner for performances, artist training, and maintenance operations.
- Operate the electric systems of the building in a safe and consistent manner for performances, artist training, and maintenance operations.
- Inspect and maintain lighting equipment and systems and update maintenance and inspection records as directed.
- Direct and manage the Lighting and projections team in a comprehensive program for system and equipment maintenance, daily inspections and related procedures, troubleshooting, and associated record keeping through the use of computer assisted draftin
- Maintain a safe working environment by conforming to all established safety policies and procedures; participate in all required safety classes and emergency rescue procedure trainings.
- Lead and manage special projects which include, but are not limited to, the research and development of equipment upgrades and implementation.
- Work with the team in developing rescue and safety strategies.
- Update maintenance and inspection records as directed.
- 5 years as electrics technician; field experience with repairs and troubleshooting, and the use of digital test equipment to perform such repairs; in-depth electrical and electronics knowledge and experience.
- 3-5 years of console experience and or follow spot operation in a theatre, acrobatic or dance show environment.
- Strong computer knowledge required in ACAD/Vectorworks, Filemaker, Lightwright and other specialty lighting programs.
- In-depth knowledge of hardware and software applications related to Lighting and Projection systems.
- Personnel management experience an asset.
- Ability to handle contingencies and work well under pressure.
Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited (Ikon Solutions)
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
8F Algo Center 162 LP Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines