- Responsible for working with special effects team to install, maintain, and operate theatre systems for The House of Dancing Water and all company events/ shows. Ensure that all equipment is set up properly and consistent with the show concept throug
- Oversee Special Effects Department operations and coordinate departmental activities, as directed by the Manager of Special Effects.
- Operate special effects control console for performances and rehearsals as required, and develop show track rotation and backup for other department show positions.
- Operate the electric systems of the building in a safe and consistent manner for performances, artist training, and maintenance operations.
- Maintain a safe working environment by conforming to all established safety policies and procedures; participate in all required safety classes and emergency rescue procedure training.
- Work with the teams in developing rescue and safety strategies.
- 5 years of operational experience with leading a team of special effects technicians in a large-scale theatrical special effects system.
- Willing to learn but with a good knowledge and understanding of Electrical Systems
- Familiarity with industrial type systems like Electrical, PLC control, Pneumatics, Hydraulics
- Ability to learn or update lifesaving skills and to become CPR/First Responder trained.
- Must possess problem solving skills and strong interpersonal skills with proven talents in leadership, safety, and teamwork.
Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited (Ikon Solutions)
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
8F Algo Center 162 LP Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines