- Monitoring post-operative patients' levels of consciousness during recovery from anesthesia.
- Measuring and recording patients' vital signs.
- Closely observing patients for signs of side effects of anethesia medication.
- Treating pain, nausea, and other post-operative symptoms of anesthesia.
- Collaborating with the medical team on post-operative patient care and facilitating timely specialized interventions.
- Candidate must be an IELTS or OET passer
- READY COS and with HIGH Salary offer
- Free 3 months Accommodation including Spouse
- with Signing Bonus
SPIRE HEALTHCARE HOSPITAL (My Healthcare Recruit)
MY HEALTHCARE RECRUIT -UK
This job has no placement fee.
Sep 07, 2023 - Oct 31, 2023
POEA License No:
Hernandez Building, 1646 Evangelista Street, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.