Saint Kitts, Saint Kitts And Nevis
USD 41,500.00 per year
- Supervising audit engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing (wrap-up) financial audits and managing to budget;
- Gaining comprehensive understanding of client operations, processes and business objectives and utilize that knowledge on engagements.
- Identifying and analyzing clients’ needs and proactively proposing solutions;
- Researching technical accounting and audit issues and effectively documenting the matter, technical consideration and conclusion based on research; and
- Providing coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training to junior audit staff.
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients to enhance customer satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform audit services
- Qualified Certified Public Accountant
- 4 to 5 years audit experience with an internationally recognized audit firm (BIG 4 Auditing Firms)
Corner Bank Street and West Independence Square
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
Unit 201 FSS Building-II, 18 Scout Tuason Cor. Scout Castor Street, Brgy. Laging Handa, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines