Wellington City, Wellington Region, New Zealand
No salary information is indicated for this ad.
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum (identify shapes, numbers or colors, do crafts etc
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children
- Develop a careful and creative program suitable for preschool children
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build selfesteem
- Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
3F, JLC BLDG, NO. 8 N. RAMIREZ STREET DON MANUEL, QUEZON CITY, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines