ONCOLOGY NURSE(USRN) - WITH / WITHOUT NCLEX
IPAMS (INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL AND MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC.)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
USD 55,000.00 - 56,000.00 per year
Vacancies 100 Apply Until: Jun 22, 2023
- Provides wide range of direct and complex nursing care to Cancer care patients requiring advanced nursing skills.
- Functions as a preceptor and role model for new hires and other identified staff.
- Provides clinical assistance to staff nurses, practical nurses, patient care assistants and nursing interns in the execution of their responsibilities and gives clinical resource support to the charge nurse.
- Acts as back up charge nurse when oriented.
- Functions using the Nursing Process with emphasis on direct patient care and related activities and referring to the Lippincott Manual and Mosby Competencies.
A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam) holder.
- Currently employed and with at least 6 months bedside experience in a hospital setting
- EMPLOYER'S FINAL INTERVIEW (FACE TO FACE) JUNE 16, 2023 - Park Inn by Radisson,BACOLOD CITY
- EMPLOYER'S FINAL INTERVIEW(FACE TO FACE) JUNE 13-14, 2023 - IPAMS BLDG. 723 AURORA BLVD. QUEZON CITY
Principal / Employer
Visa Solutions Healthcare (VSH)
Principal / Employer Address
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
This job has no placement fee.
May 24, 2023 - Jun 10, 2023
POEA License No:
IPAMS Bldg., 723 Aurora Blvd., New Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.
Other Jobs from this Agency
STAFF NURSE(USRN) - WITH / WITHOUT NCLEXNICU STAFF NURSE(USRN) - WITH / WITHOUT NCLEXER STAFF NURSE(USRN) - WITH / WITHOUT NCLEXWARD STAFF NURSE(USRN) - WITH / WITHOUT NCLEXSTAFF NURSE(USRN) - WITH / WITHOUT NCLEXLights and Sounds TechnicianCARDIAC NURSE(USRN) - WITH / WITHOUT NCLEXICU NURSE(USRN) - WITH / WITHOUT NCLEXMEDICAL SURGICAL NURSE(USRN)-WITH/WITHOUT NCLEXOR NURSE (USRN) - WITH / WITHOUT NCLEX