Ambassador – Pool
IKON SOLUTIONS ASIA
Singapore, Central Singapore Community Development Council, Singapore
SGD 2,000.00 - 2,200.00 per month
Vacancies 10 Apply Until: Jun 22, 2023
- Warmly welcome and engage all guests visiting the Infinity Pool.
- Conduct tours at the Infinity Pool.
- Conduct family/children’s activities such as games / or health and fitness classes.
- Share a quick introduction of the offerings available.
- Provide exceptional service and create a memorable experience for all guests.
- Set up and maintain the available sun beds, ensuring that they are ready for the next guests.
- Take and process food and beverage orders. Interact with guests and answer their inquiries appropriately.
- Process guests’ requests. Own and communicate requests that are not directly related to the Infinity Pool, to the respective department and ensure that the requests are fulfilled.
- Maintain and ensure that the towel distribution counter and return bins are neat and presentable.
- Ensure that the Infinity Pool deck area is clean and presentable.
- Ensure adherence to Company policy for access to the Infinity Pool.
- Bid all guests a fond farewell upon their departure.
- Be familiar with the local community and major events in town and make appropriate recommendations to guests to enhance their stay.
- Maintains close liaison with all other Departments to have a good understanding of other
- Departments’ operational flow, thus ensuring seamless guest experiences.
- Monitor activities in the Infinity Pool and report any suspicious characters, items or/and activities to the Manager.
- Perform administrative duties as requested such as filing of reports.
- Contribute ideas to improving the operations of Pools & Recreation.
A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Lifeguard experience is an advantage. No full-sleeve tattoos
Principal / Employer
Marina Bay Sands
Principal / Employer Address
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
8F Algo Center 162 LP Leviste St. Salcedo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.