Vacancies 21 Apply Until: Jun 21, 2023
- Experience in rough and finishing carpentry
- Majority Formwork Carpenters but some Residential Carpenters ie interior finishing lines.
- Responsible for working with wood to build and repair structures and other items
- Installs foundations, walls, floors, ceilings, and roofs using materials such as: wood, steel, metal, concrete, and composites of multiple materials
- Fits and installs window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior and exterior trim using a carpenter's level, plumb bob, and laser levels
A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Others or similar fields.
- with Good English Communication skills
- Holder of Philippine Driver's license Restriction 1 & 2
- Must be fully vaccinated with booster
- with PEOS and E-REGISTRATION open website for E-REGISTRATION: www.onlineservices.dmw.gov.ph and for PEOS: www.peos.dmw.gov.ph
Principal / Employer
ACCURATE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Principal / Employer Address
44F CROOKS ROAD, EAST TAMAKI, AUCKLAND
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
1011-A (GF), B (2F) & C (3F), Remedios St. Cor. Modesto St., Malate Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.