SUPERVISOR (HOUSEKEEPING DEPT.)
AL-KINGSMEN INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES CO.
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
AED 2,000.00 - 3,500.00 per month
Vacancies 2 Apply Until: Jun 20, 2023
- Supervises housekeeping staff and coordinates staffing schedules to ensure the proper cleaning of offices, public areas, residents' rooms, and community grounds.
- Plans and schedules cleaning programs, including but not limited to annuals, move-in preparations, and carpet cleaning.
- Ensures staff is trained on the safe handling of cleaning chemicals in accordance with department and is compliant with state, federal, and local standards, MSDS, OSHA, EPA, and any other applicable regulations.
- Ensures housekeeping inventory, supplies, or equipment are ordered, as well as being handled and maintained safely.
A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be at least a graduate of a four-year undergraduate course.
Female applicants are preferred for this role.
- Must have work in a hotel or leisure resorts
Principal / Employer
DUBAI ROYAL PALACES HOSPITALITY LLC
Principal / Employer Address
P.O.BOX 5928, DUBAI, UAE
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
UNIT 10 SINGALONG TOWNHOMES II, 1706 SINGALONG ST MALATE, MANILA, MANILA, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.