ELECTRICAL MACHINERY ASSEMBLER (Factory Worker)
AL-KINGSMEN INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES CO.
Ōzu, Ehime Prefecture, Japan
JPY 150,890.00 - 160,000.00 per month
Vacancies 80 Apply Until: Jun 20, 2023
- Interpret blueprints, diagrams and schematic drawings to determine materials required for control panel and/or electrical equipment assembly on a daily basis
- Fabricate electrical apparatus per specifications and quality control standards using calipers, cutters, drills or saws daily
- Test control panels and/or equipment upon completion to ensure they are fully functional daily
- Make necessary adjustments to electronic apparatus and test equipment again to ensure the issue has been repaired daily
A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be at least a graduate of a four-year undergraduate course.
- Candidates must have a TITP or SSW documents or Certifications.
- Candidates must have passed Nihongo Language test
Principal / Employer
CELCO JAPAN CO. LTD.
Principal / Employer Address
Higashi Ohzu City, Ehime , Japan
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
UNIT 10 SINGALONG TOWNHOMES II, 1706 SINGALONG ST MALATE, MANILA, MANILA, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.