This job has been closed. The details are for viewing purposes only.
Vacancies 30 Apply Until: Jun 17, 2023
- Reading blueprints and drawings and taking measurements to plan layout and procedures Determining the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements Setting up components for welding according to specifications
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded Align components using calipers, rulers etc. and clamp pieces Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead)
- Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Must be a Tig welder with WQT Certificates (Combination of CS & SS)
- Must be FULLY VACCINATED (Moderna/Pfizer/Astra/Janssen)
- For interested applicants, please the following requirements Resume with full job description (WORD format) Employment Certificates WQT (For Welders) Colored Passport clear copy valid for at least 2 years
Principal / Employer
SINOTCC PTE. LTD.
Principal / Employer Address
Jurong West St. Singapore
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
UNIT NOS. 3A, 3B, 3C & 3D, 3/F, KST BLDG, 1313 M.H MALATE, MANILA, MANILA, Metro Manila, Philippines