DIESEL MECHANIC (HYDRAULIC EXPERIENCE)
CAVES TREASURES MANPOWER & CONSTRUCTION CORP.
Seymour, Victoria, Australia
AUD 4,000.00 - 4,500.00 per month
Vacancies 50 Apply Until: Jun 15, 2023
- Finished 1yr (2 Semester in College or Vocational Course) Or with IELTS
- Responsible for the installation, servicing, maintenance and troubleshooting of hydraulic-powered systems and machinery.
- Install, maintain and repair hydraulic systems
- Read blueprints while diagnosing problems. Perform preventative maintenance of hydraulic systems
- Perform welding, metal fabrication and electrical assembly.
A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Others or similar fields.
- Must have experience in Hydraulic and Vacuum Truck
- Provide drawing review and suggestions related to part inspection and testing.
- Diesel service technicians and mechanics (also known as diesel technicians) inspect, repair, or overhaul buses and trucks, or maintain and repair any type of diesel engine.
Principal / Employer
ASM (Australian Skilled Migration)
Principal / Employer Address
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
Unit 31-A, 3/F ZETA II Building #191Salcedo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.