MECHANICAL QS/COST ENGINEER
South West Community Development Council, Singapore
SGD 1,400.00 per month
- Manage all Mechanical works: Piping, Insulation & HVAC work and carried out taking off quantities in accordance with the respective method of measurement, also records of such are kept and maintained properly.
- Prepare all contract documentations, estimation of project costs, bills of quantities and other tender requirements related to mechanical works (piping/insulation)/HVAC)
- Responsible for preparing monthly progressive claims, valuate variations order, handling contractual issues.
- Prepare projects' Financial Settlement & closeout reports.
- Advising on procurement strategy and sourcing for required material and suppliers
- Ensure proper measurements record are kept for the sub-contractor works and those subcontractors' payments are paid according to their proper entitlement
- Interface and participate in meetings with clients and project team to ensure common understanding of cost, schedule, progress and change management requirements
- Resposible for overall Mechanical work's Cost analysis, cost controls and reporting activities for the projects
- Experience in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and refinery projects
- Meticulous, independent and possess excellent negotiation skills and experience
- String in computing tools and proficient with 2D/3D CAD Software
- Able to do overtime work with short notice
- Can strictly abide by the Company requirements and instructions
- Must have a good attitude to do the work and no criminal records
SANYOU ENGINEERING/SINOTCC PTE. LTD.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
UNIT NOS. 3A, 3B, 3C & 3D, 3/F, KST BLDG, 1313 M.H MALATE, MANILA, MANILA, Metro Manila, Philippines