Physical Therapist / physiotherapist
Brooklyn, New York, USA
USD 3,360.00 - 5,040.00 per month
- Consulting with patients to learn about their physical condition and symptoms.
- Diagnosing movement dysfunction and developing a treatment plan, Teaching patients how to properly use therapeutic exercise techniques
- Teaching patients how to properly use therapeutic exercise techniques
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor's / College Degree, Physical Therapy/ Physiotherapy or equivalent. Applicants must be willing to work in USA
- Bachelors Degree in Physical Therapy
- 100% FULL SPONSORSHIP COVERAGE
- NPTE Review and Exam · Tourist VISA · Airfare and Accommodation to Guam / Hawaii for NPTE ·
- CREDENTIALING (NYSED & CGFNS) · TOEFL Review & Exam
- EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS:
- FREE EB2/EB3 Immigrant Visa ·
- Relocation Assistance (Free airfare to the United States, 1 Month Housing
- Full Time Employment · Competitive Salaries with Overtime Pay
- Paid Time Off · Medical Insurance
- Candidates who already have the ff: documents like NPTE, TOEFL, DPT AND VISA SCREEN 12 Months of processing ONLY!
- For faster assessment kindly send your updated CV/Resume in the email provided
Brooklyn, New York
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
Unit 31-A, 3/F ZETA II Building #191Salcedo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines