1ST DYNAMIC PERSONNEL RESOURCES INC.
Kalbarri, Western Australia, Australia
No salary information is indicated for this ad.
This job has already expired. These job details are for viewing purposes only.
Vacancies 20 Apply Until: Apr 29, 2023
- Supervision of the laboratory staff; accountability for the plant's metallurgical performance, including results reporting
- Recommend to management changes to plant and infrastructure that would improve overall plant performance
- Manage maintenance costs to be within budgeted aims
A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Bachelor's / College Degree holder in Engineering(Metallurgical) or similar fields.
- Experience with mineral sand and laboratory practices highly regarded
- Solid mechanical aptitude, experience with DCS, plant operating software highly regarded
- Experience with mineral sand processing and mining equipment
Principal / Employer
Principal / Employer Address
This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
POEA License No:
3F, JLC BLDG, NO. 8 N. RAMIREZ STREET DON MANUEL, QUEZON CITY, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines