JOBSCONNECT MANPOWER AGENCY, INC.
Mito-shi, Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan
JPY 160,000.00 - 180,000.00 per month
This job has already expired. These job details are for viewing purposes only.
Vacancies 60 Apply Until: Apr 20, 2023
- Assists in activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transferring and getting to and from activities and meals according to the individual service plan.
- Encourages and motivate to eat a proper diet and take adequate fluids while respecting the right to free choice, preference and reports changes in eating habits to the supervisor.
- Assists with medication as defined in the procedures and follows physician orders and state laws to administer medications for those patient who cannot do the task.
- Follows proper procedures in emergency situations and responds promptly and positively to patient requests for assistance.
A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- TESDA NC II in Caregiving or Diploma in any four year medical related course
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test N4 Level Passer
- With a heart to assist the elderly or children
Principal / Employer
TOA CARE WORKER COOPERATIVE SOCIETY
Principal / Employer Address
Miwa Mito- City, Ibaraki Prefecture Japan
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
Units 1102, 1103 & 1109 One Executive Bldg. No. 5 West Ave., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines