MISSION WAY MANPOWER SERVICES INC.
Manama, Capital Governorate, Bahrain
USD 600.00 per month
Vacancies 10 Apply Until: Apr 15, 2023
- This position is responsible for the daily set-up, drafting and operation of laser and cutting machines
- Assist and supervise model makers in their daily work
- This position may require to work long and irregular hours which could include evenings and weekends to meet deadlines.
- The work place of this position is in a workshop or studio whereas some of the materials used may produce dust, unpleasant or dangerous fumes thereby using protective mask and gloves may be required.
A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Bachelor's / College Degree holder in Architecture / Urban Studies or similar fields.
Male applicants are preferred for this role.
- Experience in Model Making, AutoCAD, CorelDraw and sketchup
- Experience in laser cutting operations (preferably Epilog and Universal)
- Applicants must submit their work experience portfolio
Principal / Employer
Principal / Employer Address
Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
1828 SAN MARCELINO ST., MALATE, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.