ASC GLOBAL RECRUITMENT, INC. (FORMERLY ARTIST SEARCH CORP.)
United Kingdom, United Kingdom
GBP 22,000.00 - 28,000.00 per year
This job has already expired. These job details are for viewing purposes only.
Vacancies 20 Apply Until: Apr 15, 2023
- Conducting physical and psychological assessments of clients and developing or following a treatment plan.
- Assessing the home and work environments of clients and deciding what adjustments are needed.
- Advising on adaptive equipment to help clients with daily activities.
- Helps patients improve, regain, and develop the skills needed for day-to-day life and work. They may provide long-term patient care and acute patient care.
- Evaluating results and progress of occupational therapy on clients.
- Maintaining professional knowledge and technical progress in order to provide clients with the best treatment program available.
A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam) holder.
- English Language Test: IELTS or OET
- Interview date: APRIL 2023
- HERE ARE THE BENEFITS YOU GET WHEN YOU APPLY WITH ASC:
- ₱1.8M basic salary (Based on current conversion rate)
- ✔️ FREE Flight ticket to the UK
- ✔️ FREE First 8 weeks accommodation
- ✔️ Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS)
- ✔️ Immigration Skills Charge
- ✔️ Health and Care Visa
- ✔️ ₱22,000 Cash advance/loan
- ✔️ ₱19,700 Refund of NMC Fees (Assessment & Initial Registration Fees)
- ✔️ ₱13,500 Contribution towards English language test fees
- ✔️ FREE UK RN handbook worth ₱675
- For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicant.
Principal / Employer
Drake Medox / Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust
Principal / Employer Address
UK- Drake Medox
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
This job has no placement fee.
Feb 15, 2023 - Feb 15, 2024
POEA License No:
18/F Trident Tower 312 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines