National Capital District, Port Moresby, Papua new Guinea
PGK 3,500.00 per month
- Train, manage and regularly evaluate staff performance to ensure the efficient overall performance of the branch
- Manage and monitor store operations and delegate responsibilities respectively ensuring optimal use of manpower in each department to increase the productivity
- Supervise employees, providing coaching and mentorship to optimize productivity and increase sales with best customer service
- Set and monitor store's budget, making every effort to drive the sales towards the target
- Manage appropriate levels of stock and purchase while staying on budget
- Address customer complaints/feedback in a professional manner
- Plan and execute specials and promos, year-end clearance sales
- Maintain current knowledge of market/trend, analyze and predict sales, and sale trends to make informed decisions
- Uphold compliance with all legal, health and safety guidelines
- Protect against loss by monitoring security, training staff and maintaining security cameras
- Ensure inventory is maintained up to date, stock takes are done in timely manner, identify massive stock variance and the cause, implement action plans to minimize stock variance.
- Prepare and submit quarterly and yearly sales report
- Strong working knowledge of management best practices
- Solid Communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organization, strategic planning and leadership skills
- Strong style sense and has good eyes for merchandising
- Familiarity with data analysis and customer traffic principles
- Computer skills, including retail management software
- Oversees the daily operations of a retail store including inventory, personnel, sales and finances.
S143 L1-5, Koura Way, Tokarara, NCD, Papua New Guinea
This job has no placement fee.