DREAM FORCE INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES (FORMERLY: LYKA INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES)
Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
SAR 1,775.00 per month
Vacancies 10 Apply Until: Apr 13, 2023
- Sorting and separating linens, clothing, and other fabrics by type and color.
- Loading and unloading washing machines and dryers.
- Adding detergent and other cleaning agents to washing machines.
- Operating washing machines and dryers according to established guidelines.
- Folding and ironing linens, clothing, and other fabrics.
- Inspecting linens and clothing for damage or stains and making necessary repairs or adjustments.
- Maintaining a clean and organized laundry facility.
- Managing inventory and ordering supplies as needed.
- Collaborating with other laundry workers and supervisors to ensure smooth laundry operations.
- Providing excellent customer service to customers and clients.
A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Others or similar fields.
- Can converse in English language
Principal / Employer
TAMIMI GLOBAL CO.
Principal / Employer Address
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
3rd Flr MCT BLDG 1818 San Marcelino St Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.