ANDREWS MANPOWER CONSULTING, INC.
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
AED 4,600.00 - 5,500.00 per month
This job has already expired. These job details are for viewing purposes only.
Vacancies 50 Apply Until: Apr 11, 2023
- Consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications. Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed regist
- Records patients’ medical information and vital signs
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients, and interprets and records electronic displays.
A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam) holder.
- Desirable 2 years MS or OPD experience
- Applicants must DHA holder and with Eligibility Letter
- With accommodation allowance
- With food allowance
- With transportation allowance
- Free ticket from Philippines to the site of the employment and return after completion of contract.
- Working hours: as per UAE Labor Law
- Sick Leave: as per UAE Labor Law
- Overtime Payment: as per UAE Labor Law
- Gratuity: as per UAE Labor Law
- Visa and Medical fees, Labor card and all other fees, if any will be paid by the sponsor/company
- Other terms and conditions shall be governed by the pertinent laws of the Philippines and the United Arab Emirates.
Principal / Employer
SAUDI GERMAN HOSPITAL
Principal / Employer Address
Al Bashra 3, Hessa Street, Sheikh Zayed Road, UAE
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
UNIT 1911, 19TH FLOOR, AIC BURGUNDY EMPIRE TOWER COND, ADB AVE., ORTIGAS CENTER, PASIG CITY, Metro Manila, Philippines