LRC MANPOWER SERVICES INTERNATIONALE
Bad Tatzmannsdorf, Burgenland, Austria
EUR 1,060.00 per month
This job has already expired. These job details are for viewing purposes only.
Vacancies 50 Apply Until: Apr 11, 2023
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions
A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam) holder.
- B1 & B2 language Certified is an advantage
Principal / Employer
SOZIALE DIENSTE BURGERLAND GmbH
Principal / Employer Address
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
Unit B & C2 2/F FILBEN Realty Bldg. 779 J.P Rizal St. Poblacion, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines