DESERTWEALTH INTERNATIONAL SERVICES CORPORATION
Doha, Doha, Qatar
USD 1,200.00 per month
Vacancies 10 Apply Until: Apr 09, 2023
- Ensuring compliance with state and company safety procedures and Communicating with the rigging and construction team.
- Inspecting and preparing loads that need to be moved and Setting, aligning, and leveling heavy equipment machinery.
- Preparing rigging equipment including beams, pulleys, clamps, and bolts and Inspecting rigging before final use.
A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Bachelor's / College Degree holder in Engineering(Mechanical) or similar fields.
Male applicants are preferred for this role.
- Experience in any LNG project and Korean company will be an added advantage.
- FOR STRICT COMPLIANCE: Submit a complete set of documents (Updated resume with picture, copies of school credentials, Employment Certificates, Training Certificates).
- STRICTLY NO WALK IN APPLICANT due to health protocol of Covid 19.
- All of our client are required for CV sending only and online interview.
- Interested applicant can click APPLY and make sure your CV was updated.
Principal / Employer
SAMSUNG C&T QATAR
Principal / Employer Address
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
Suite 2155, A,B,C Taft Business Center 2143-2159 Taft Avenue, Malate Manila. (Near Quirino STI Taft), Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.