EDI STAFFBUILDERS INTERNATIONAL INC (EDI)
Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
SAR 1,650.00 - 1,900.00 per month
Vacancies 5 Apply Until: Apr 07, 2023
- Ensures that all company minimum brand standards have been implemented.
- Work closely with other Associates in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Washes, peels, cuts, and seeds vegetables and fruits.
- Cleans, cuts, and grinds meats, poultry, and seafood.
- Dips food items in crumbs, flour, and batter to bread them.
- Stirs and strains soups and sauces.
- Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
- Carries pans, kettles, and trays of food to and from workstations, stove, and refrigerator.
- Stores foods in designated areas.
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils, segregates and removes garbage
- Distributes supplies, utensils, and portable equipment.
- Carves various cooked meats and Sets up buffet presentations
- Assists in quality control of items.
A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
Female applicants are preferred for this role.
- With GCC experience and with at least 2 years work experience in the same field
Principal / Employer
Grand Hyatt Al Khobar
Principal / Employer Address
3266 Custodian of Two Holy Mosques Road Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
Unit 703-704 139 Corporate Center Bldg., Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.