AUTO MECHANIC / TECHNICIANS
1ST DYNAMIC PERSONNEL RESOURCES INC.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
CAD 3,000.00 - 4,000.00 per month
Vacancies 50 Apply Until: Apr 04, 2023
- Diagnose the source of any malfunctions and perform general and advanced repairs on automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
- Qualify vehicles for warranty coverage and execute warranty repairs to manufacturer specifications Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required and if so, provide labor and time estimates
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a manner that service advisors and customers will understand
- Test components and systems, using diagnostic tools, special service equipment and road tests where required
- Complete reports to record potential problems, work performed and proper repair estimates Maintain a safe, organized and neat work area
- Continuously keep up to date on new technical information and techniques in order to stay current with rapidly changing technology
A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Engineering(Mechanical); Engineering(Others); Land Transport; Others or similar fields.
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs with efficiency and quality workmanship
Principal / Employer
Principal / Employer Address
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
POEA License No:
3F, JLC BLDG, NO. 8 N. RAMIREZ STREET DON MANUEL, QUEZON CITY, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.