Vacancies 70 Apply Until: Apr 04, 2023
- Deliver the nursing care of an assigned group of patients within a best practice / evidence based framework.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care to the highest professional and ethical standards within the model of nursing care practiced in the hospital.
- Promote the health, welfare and social wellbeing of patients within our services.
A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam) holder.
- NMBI Decision Letter Holder is an advantage
- With IELTS or OET is an advantage
- Started NMBI Initial Registration is acceptable
- Pre-Adaptation: €26,679
- Post-Adaptation: €32,900, successfully completed the adaptation and registered with NMBI
- NMBI Initial Registration Fee is reimburseable
- IELTS / OET Exam Fee is reimburseable
- 2 years contract
- Reallocation Allowance of €3,900
- Saolta University Health Care Group comprises of 7 hospitals. https://www.saolta.ie/
Principal / Employer
SAOLTA UNIVERSITY HEALTHCARE GROUP
Principal / Employer Address
County Galway, Ireland
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
96 New York Avenue, Cubao, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.