GREENFIELDS INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES, INC.
Auckland, Auckland Region, New Zealand
NZD 2,000.00 - 2,200.00 per month
Vacancies 40 Apply Until: Mar 31, 2023
- *Explaining appliance operations to clients and completing all necessary documentation
- *Connecting and disconnecting fixed wired appliances or equipment, testing and inspecting supply voltage
- *Installing cable support system, as per job instruction and specifications, meeting current regulations and standards
- *Installing power supplies for construction sites in accordance with current regulations and standards
- *Installing and testing luminaries in accordance with current regulations and standards
- *Installing swithcboards to current regulations, standards, energy requirements and specifications
- *Installing an maintening emergency lighting and battery backup system in accordance with current regulations and standards
- *Working to required standards and plans, stopping work if unsafe or not to standard, reporting QSE issued that arise and managing risks in the workplace
A minimum of 7 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be at least a graduate of a four-year undergraduate course.
- They should have at least 4 years’ of relevant experience as an line mechanic to meet the criteria to apply to the EWRB; with driver's license
Principal / Employer
Principal / Employer Address
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
ARC Bldg. 1916 Leon Guinto St., Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.