Food Expeditor Bound to Saudi Arabia
EDI STAFFBUILDERS INTERNATIONAL INC (EDI)
Riyadh, Riyadh Region, Saudi Arabia
SAR 1,700.00 - 1,900.00 per month
Vacancies 20 Apply Until: Mar 28, 2023
- generally responsible for communicating orders and information between the front of house and back of the house.
- Their role is crucial for proper food management and process functionality.
- Plan and manage the order flow
- Make sure that all the orders are prepared in time
- Assist and manage the final preparation of different food and dishes
- Control and oversee dishes before they leave the kitchen
- Ensure adherence to all relevant quality and sanitation rules and regulations
- Provide assistance in cleaning activities
- Take care of customers with special needs and requests
- Ensure excellent client service
- Execute a variety of different tasks as needed in accordance with managers requests and directions
- In-depth knowledge of all relevant health and safety guidelines and regulations
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
Male applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer
United Members Company
Principal / Employer Address
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
Unit 703-704 139 Corporate Center Bldg., Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.