SCAFFOLDER BOUND FOR JAPAN
ALPHA MANPOWERLINK AGENCY CO
Tagawa, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan
JPY 150,500.00 per month
This job has already expired. These job details are for viewing purposes only.
Vacancies 2 Apply Until: Mar 28, 2023
- Fixing the scaffolding to the building or structure to make it more stable, using short ‘tie tubes’
- Putting up the scaffolding poles (standards) and attaching the horizontal tubes (ledgers) to them with couples
- Unloading scaffolding equipment at the site
A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Must have experience in Scaffolding
- "FOR MANPOWERPOOLING ONLY”
- “NO FEES IN ANY FORM AND/OR PURPOSE WILL BE COLLECTED FROM THE APPLICANTS”
- “BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS AND HUMAN TRAFFICKERS”
Principal / Employer
Principal / Employer Address
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
POEA License No:
UNIT 2, 3/F, KRISAMBET BLDG, 2296 F.B. HARRISON ST, BRGY 27 ZONE-4 DISTRICT -1, Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines