Hog Farm Worker (Experienced)
IPAMS (INDUSTRIAL PERSONNEL AND MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC.)
Centre-du-Québec, Quebec, Canada
No salary information is indicated for this ad.
Vacancies 2 Apply Until: Mar 22, 2023
- Provide the necessary care for the animals in mating block, group gestation and delivery;
- Participate in various tasks related to farm operations (data collection, breeding, washing/disinfecting, etc.);
- Can use machineries necessary for hog raising
A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- 2 years of current experience from piggery farm (backyard farming or own piggery farm not acceptable)
- With professional 4-wheel driver’s license
- Candidate should speak and write basic English
Principal / Employer
RM Recrutement International (Centre de Developpment du Porc du Quebec)
Principal / Employer Address
NORTH SHORE Place de la Cité, Belle Cour Tower 2590 Laurier Boulevard, Suite 450 Quebec, Quebec G1V 4M6
This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
POEA License No:
IPAMS Bldg., 723 Aurora Blvd., New Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines