QC ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
ARDCORP - MAIN
South West Community Development Council, Singapore
SGD 1,400.00 per month
This job has already expired. These job details are for viewing purposes only.
Vacancies 1 Apply Until: Feb 26, 2023
- Design, develop and maintain electrical systems for buildings, transport systems and power distribution networks.
- Ability to independently compile construction plans.
- At least 3 years experience in Petrochemical projects
A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam) holder.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office & Softwares.
- Have experience of making ITP (Inspection and Test Plan)
- Be familiar with normal construction quality requirement
- Have the ability to lead techinicians to do internal testing before issue RFI (Request for Inspection)
- Have experience about supervisor or QC experience of electrical activity as: 1. Grounding & lightning system 2. Transformer assembly & oil refilling & related test (Normally done by 3rd party, but QC should be aware of the procedure)
- 3. Bus duct & switch gear installation 4. Lighting installation and test, if able to make the as-built drawing basing on site actual construction, it is better. 5. Cathodic protection system 6. Cable Test (including cable drum testing
- 7. Esecially shall have experience of motor solo run, aware about the test procedure. If have experience of pre-commisioning & commissioning it is better 8. have general knowledge & experience of Telecom construction
- 5. Know about how to fill up all kinds of electrical ITP related checklist
- Fluent in written & spoken English language
Principal / Employer
SANYOU ENGINEERING/SINOTCC PTE LTD.
Principal / Employer Address
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
UNIT NOS. 3A, 3B, 3C & 3D, 3/F, KST BLDG, 1313 M.H MALATE, MANILA, MANILA, Metro Manila, Philippines