- Monitoring the health of pregnant and their unborn babies.
- Delivering patients’ babies in birthing centers, patients’ homes, or hospitals as well as providing emotional support and encouragement during labor.
- Helping patients and their partners to cope with miscarriages, stillbirths, neonatal deaths, and terminations.
- Teaching new mothers how to feed their newborns.
- Bachelor's or associate's degree in nursing or related field, Completion of an accredited midwifery educational program.
- Registered Midwife, NMC Account ready and IELTS Passer
Mid and South Essex NHS Foundation Trust
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
UNITS 203, 207 AND 210,2F STRATA 2000, DON F ORTIGAS, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.