Auckland, Auckland Region, New Zealand
NZD 27.00 - 27.76 per hour
- Performs routine vehicle inspection and maintenance including checking the oil, fuel, brakes, lights, windshield wipers, and water and tire pressures.
- Maintains records of work performed; makes timely reports of accidents, incidents, and unusual occurrences.
- Ability to safely and efficiently operate a loaded passenger bus.
- With Driver's Licensed and employment records
- With good English communication skills (sufficient English proficiency), to meet the New Zealand transport requirements
- PHP Plastic Card License with 1, 2, 3 & 8, held for at least 2 FULL years
- Evidence of practice Theory Test results with a minimum 33/35 on each attempt
- Please email your updated resume using word format file, with complete details and job description.
Cityline NZ Limited
NZ Bus / Cityline NZ Limited/ Halsey Street, Viaduct Harbor, Ponsonby, Auckland
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
1615 Pilar Hidalgo Lim St., Malate, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines