- Monitoring patient’s condition and assessing their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observing and interpreting patient’s symptoms and communicating them to physician
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- BENEFIT PACKAGES:
- ✅ BASIC SALARY : 4,00 TO 5,000 SAUDI RIYALS
- ✅ Food Allowance - 350 SAUDI RIYALS
- ✅ SPECIALIZATION ALLOWANCE: 850 SAR
- ✅ Free Accommodation
- ✅ Free Transportation
- ✅ FREE Dataflow in Saudi Arabia
- ✅ FREE Prometric Exam in Saudi Arabia
- ✅ Maximum of 8 hours work per day for 6 days a week
- ✅ Annual Leave of 2 days/year of continuous service based on Saudi Arabia and Philippine Labor Law.
- ✅ Free Air Ticket Manila to Riyadh and vice-versa after completion of the contract
- ✅ Free Medical Benefits in Saudi Arabia
- ✅ Full cost of Employee's residency permit (Iqama) shall be borne by the company
- ✅ Gratuity at the end of the term of duty per Saudi Labor Law
- ✅ Other terms and conditions of employment shall be governed by the pertinent laws of the Philippines and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
DR. MOHAMMAD AL FAGIH HOSPITAL
RIYADH SAUDI ARABIA
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
UNIT 604, 6F, WEST TRADE CENTER, 132 WEST AVENUE QUEZON CITY, Metro Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.