Corangamite, Victoria, Australia
AUD 53,900.00 - 55,000.00 per month
- Milk Harvesting – Identify and correct problems in the machine function and operation as they arise. Identify and correct unsafe and unacceptable milking practices. Train others in correct milk harvesting technique.
- Animal Husbandry – Determine ration and deliver to replacement heifers. Monitor growth rates against targets. Administer drenches vaccines, mineral supplements and other appropriate animal husbandry. Organize mating program for rising 2 year olds.
- Feed Management and Delivery – Determine pasture availability based on growth rates and rotation length. Oversee its allocation including setting up rotation plan and use of temporary fencing.
- Pasture Production and Cropping – Determine paddocks to lock up for forage conservation and the most appropriate time of harvesting. Determine soil fertilizer program using soil fertility and production data.
- Plant Equipment and Infrastructure Maintenance – Oversee maintenance program for farm vehicles, equipment and implements. Implement maintenance program for farm buildings including shedding, dairy and dwellings.
- Patient, Hardworking, Resourceful, Trustworthy, Loyal, Efficient
- Understanding on how to Manage a Farm
- Major Responsibilities - The supervision of Animal Husbandry and Feed Management. Managing all dairy cattle, heifers, dry cows and calves. Managing plant and equipment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Achieving agreed budgeted and physical performance targets. Managing milk harvesting, milk quality and staff rosters. Ensuring compliance with workplace and OH&S Legislation. Adhering to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
THE TRUSTEE FOR ALEXANDER ROBERTSON TRADING & THE TRUSTEE FOR ROBERT ROBERTSON TRADING ATA STRUAN TRADING PTY LTD
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
Room Q R S T U And X Aurora Plaza 544 Arquiza St. Corner J. Bocobo St. Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines