- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum (identify shapes, numbers or colors, do crafts etc
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children
- Develop a careful and creative program suitable for preschool children
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build selfesteem
- Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
3F, JLC BLDG, NO. 8 N. RAMIREZ STREET DON MANUEL, QUEZON CITY, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this jobKindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.