Singapore, Central Singapore Community Development Council, Singapore
SGD 2,800.00 - 3,200.00 per month
- Develop and plan a creative and careful program/lessons for his/her preschool students.
- Observe preschool children improve social skills, encourage them in class participation and build their self-esteem.
- Research and implement new and proper teaching methods and classroom materials.
- Set assessment for improvement of preschool students.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 6 months or atleast 300 hrs off-campus practice teaching experience handling preschool students from 1-6 years old.
- Candidates must be a graduate in BSEED major in Early Childhood or Pre-School education
- IELTS passer with a band score of 6.5 would be an advantage.
- Candidates must have good communication skills especially to children.
SRA EMPLOYMENT AGENCY
300 TAMPINES AVE 5 09-02 TAMPINES JUNCTION SINGAPORE
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
UNITS 3A/B/C, DAVIS BUILDING, A. MABINI COR STA MO ERMITA, MANILA, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines