Mito, Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan
JPY 160,000.00 - 180,000.00 per month
- Assists residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transferring and getting to and from activities and meals according to the individual service plan.
- Serves meals to residents in the dining room or apartments and may assist in preparing meals following preplanned menus.
- Encourages residents to eat a proper diet and take adequate fluids while respecting the resident’s right to free choice and records and reports changes in resident’s eating habits to the supervisor.
- Must Have NC2 Caregiving Cert. TESDA or College Level Medical Related Course
- Passer of Japanese Language Exam N4 LEVEL
- EX Japan or Ex TRAINEE is Open to Apply
TOA CARE WELFARE COOPERATIVE SOCIETY
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
Units 1102, 1103 & 1109 One Executive Bldg. No. 5 West Ave., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines