Caregiver - (Japan)
Matsue, Shimane Prefecture, Japan
No salary information is indicated for this ad.
- Assisting with personal care, which may include bathroom functions, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating.
- Following a prescribed healthcare plan, which may include assisting with exercise and administering medication.
- Ensuring the client’s home is organized according to their needs and that safety measures are in place. You may also be expected to assist with some light housework.
- Providing mobility assistance may be required, for example helping the client in and out of bed, a chair, or a wheelchair.
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks.
- Monitoring and reporting changes in health, behavior, and needs.
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Must be an N4 passer or willing to under classes
- Must have NC2 "Caregiving" or have studied Caregiving.
Medical Corporation Dojinkai (Shimane) - (Japan)
129-1 Hakuishi, Shinjicho, Matsue City, Shimane Prefecture, Japan
Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
POEA License No:
3rd Flr. Unit 302 New Gold Bond Marketing Corp. Bldg. #1579 F. Benitez, Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines