According to GAMCA clinics, these are the diseases that will make OFWs unfit to work in Dubai and other Middle East countries:
- HIV/AIDS reactive
- Hepatitis B surface antifgen, HCV reactive
- Microfilaria positive and malaria blood film positive, known leprosy patients
- Tuberculosis – any type, X-ray showing active PTB, past evidence of PTB or healed
- Pulmonary scar, including minimum fibrosis, calcification (granuloma) pleural thickening, pleural effusion, tuberculosis lymphadenitis
- VDRL/TPHA reactive
- Chronic renal failure
- Chronic hepatitis failure
- Congestive heart failure
- Diabetes mellitus
- Known case of cancer
- Psychiatric disease and neurological disorders
- Physical disabilities, i.e. color blindness, deafness
Be ready. Learn more about working and living in Dubai.
Find the latest jobs in the United Arab Emirates / Dubai by licensed agencies.