1) Over 2K health workers deployed so far, still far from 7,500 yearly cap —POEA - (GMA News Online)
2) No experience, no resume, you’re hired! Hotels fight for staff - (Inquirer.Net)
3) Minimum Age For HSW Deployment Raised To 24 - (One News )
4) Ople wants to ensure OFW safety before lifting Saudi Arabia deployment ban - (Philstar Global)
5) BI implements strict screening for Japan-bound Filipinos to curb human trafficking - (GMA News Online)
Stay tuned for news and articles on talent management you need to know on our monthly WorkAbroad.ph Overseas Hiring Digest.