Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Feb 12, 2020
GF & 2nd Floor, 2310 Marconi Cor. M San Isidro,Makati, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-887-6041 / 8-887-4020 / 8-887-4020
Principal / Project
The Modern Food Company Ltd.
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
This job has no placement fee.
- Setup pastries and desserts display.
- Stock all forks, knives, spoons, plates, napkins, bags, wax papers for pastries. Stock pens, pads, scotch tape and make sure printers are stocked with paper and ribbons. Stock numbers and menus as needed throughout the shift.
- Wipe registers and keep area clean throughout your shift including floors.
- Must know and follow all cash handling procedures for paid outs, large bills, counterfeit pen, making change, etc.… (Please refer to Cash Handling Policy).
- Refill and clean pastries and desserts display as needed throughout the shift.
- Make sure that you know and communicate the 86 items for the day.
- Know the coffee, iced tea and soup of the day.
- Stay on position all the time.
- Greet customers with a smile and establish eye contact.
- Take order directly from the guest or enter order from the guest check.
- Enter all guest orders and repeat back to the guest to make sure that everything is correct before closing the check. Please be patient and helpful while taking the order.
- Use suggestive selling. Offer specific suggestions like beverage, pastries or desserts… (Please refer to Shopper Report Questionnaire).
- Make sure that the guests receive their beverages and pastries.
- For all Comps and VIPs notify the manager.
- Make sure to get managers attention when there is a problem that needs to be resolved about an order or guest.
- Escorts customers to their tables and ensures they are settled comfortably; offers coffee and other drinks
- Presents the menu to customers, answers queries about it, and makes suggestions if necessary
- Explains the preparation and cooking methods as well as ingredients of various menu items
- Takes orders from customers for food and beverages, writes down or memorize the orders; and enters information into the computer for transmittal to the kitchen
- Serves food and beverages promptly
- Ensures that customers are enjoying their meals or that they do not have any problem with their food
- For any allergy questions or special requests, please call a manager.
- Hand the receipt and number to the guest and explain the positioning of the number on the table.
- Please thank the guest and ask them to enjoy the meal.
- Uses “Please” and “Thank you” at all times.
- Notify bar or kitchen of additional items by guest from previous orders.
- Check with manager every day and throughout your shift for ANY additional duties needed for your shift. “These duties could change on any day.”
- Teamwork begins with “being on time”. In uniform and clocked in at scheduled time.
- Is respectful of all team members.
- Each cashier ensures that his pending checklist is completed in a timely manner.
- Each cashier ensures that his closing duties are completed in a timely manner.
- Understands teamwork begins by doing your job well first and then assisting others to complete their work. Be available to fill-in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Restaurant.
- Teamwork ensures after ensuring that your guests are taken care of, look at the restaurant as a whole and offer assistance where needed.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Greet customers entering establishments.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.'
- Cash checks for customers.
- Weigh items sold by weight in order to determine prices.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
- Bag, box, wrap, or gift-wrap merchandise, and prepare packages for shipment.
- Sort, count, and wrap currency and coins.
- Process merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Pay company bills by cash, vouchers, or checks.
- Request information or assistance using paging systems.
- Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items.
- Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
- Monitor checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and that they are staffed appropriately.
- Post charges against guests' or patients' accounts.
- Offer customers carry-out service at the completion of transactions
Interested applicants, email your updated resumes, COE and pertinent documents at [email protected]