Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Feb 12, 2020
Unit 31-A, 3/F ZETA II Building #191Salcedo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
This job has no placement fee.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervises and coordinates the operations, maintenance and service repairs on heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems.
- Oversees the installation of new units and replacement parts and ensures work is completed according to company specifications and established safety guidelines.
- May authorize equipment purchases and repair parts.
- Serve as the subject matter expert and manage the total work effort associated with operation, sustainment, restoration, and modernization of HVAC/R, Chiller, Air Compressor, DDC equipment and systems including review and approval of Contractor plans and procedures
- Fully knowledgeable of all safety, environmental, and energy requirements associated with the work they performBecome familiar with and obey all applicable activity regulations, directives and instructions, including fire, traffic, safety and security regulations
Tentative Schedule of Interview : 3rd week of January
Interested applicants may send updated resume with job description to my email [email protected] or may visit our office Caves Treasures Manpower located at Unit 31-A 3rd Flr. Zeta Bldg. Salcedo St. Legaspi Village Makati (back of Makati Med.) For inquiries please call 813-4862 loc. 108 or 09277727817. Look for Meralyn. Thank you