BUILDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (BMS)
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Feb 12, 2020
Unit 31-A, 3/F ZETA II Building #191Salcedo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
OUR PROSPECTIVE CLIENT IN RIYADH, RIYADH METRO IS IN NEED A
BUILDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OPERATOR
- APPLICANTS MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE ONLY IN MAINTENANCE AND NOT IN CONSTRUCTION.
- BMS Operator are responsible to supervise and control the operation of the building management system
- monitor all plant activities of the headquarters building services, whereby your role will include key responsibilities.
- Provide the maintenance supervisor with planned preventive maintenance (PPM) schedules for implementation and handle the follow up on the same
- Analyze the behavior of the plants with respect to the set point and setting up the various control parameters
- Perform daily auditing of plant performance by utilizing the facilities built on the building management system (BMS) e.g. data logging, plant review, alarm manager status, etc.
- Analyze reasons of failure of plants and provides specific diagnostic, problem analysis and specify the necessary remedial actions for Supervisor's approval
Candidates should have the following:
- Electro-mechanical/HVAC diploma; certificate/training in Control Systems
- A minimum of 2 years BMS application exposure in small buildings and working on latest software.
- Experience in HVAC systems, chillers and electrical systems,read and understand technical drawings and have fault finding ability
- A firm knowledge of Health and Safety Procedures
- Must be able to work under pressure.
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR UPDATED RESUME TO [email protected]
OUR OFFICE ADDRESS
CAVES TREASURES MANPOWER AND CONSTRUCTION CORP.
UNIT 31-A 3/F ZETA II BLDG. SALCEDO ST. LEGASPI VILL
02-8134862 / 8927833 (LOOK FOR: MARY)
09166418164 / 09186809573