STAFF NURSE II - CARDIAC CATH LAB (PSCC)
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia
Apply Until: Feb 06, 2020
Upper Ground Floor, North Podium, Piooneer Highlands, Pioneer St. Corner Edsa, Mandaluyong City 1550, Metro Manila, Philippines
8-584-8215 / 8-554-0556 / 8-234-5833
Principal / Project
PRINCE SULTAN CARDIAC CENTER
QualificationsFemale23 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 3 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Prof'l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof'l License Exam)
- Cardiac Cath Lab
- Outpatient Department
- Adult Surgical ICU
- Pediatric Surgical ICU
- Pediatricl Cardiology ICU
- At least three (3) years experience in a 100 BC hospital setting with cardiac cases
- for pediatric surgical ICU - preferably with pediatric cardiac surgical ICU experience.
- for pediatric ICU - preferably with pediatric cardiology ICU experience as well as nurses with NICU or PGICU experience.
- High-intensity ICU environment, all patients ventilated on admission, multiple support at times
The Prince Sultan Cardiac Centre (PSCC) is located in Riyadh the capital of Saudi Arabia. This 168 bed, advanced teaching hospital provides a major portion of the cardiac services for the Kingdom. PSCC offers a full range of diagnostic and management facilities for patients ranging in age from neonate to elderly. There are four clinical departments: Adult Cardiology, Paediatric Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, and Cardiac Anaesthesia.
- Salary Paid tax-free (6,546 SAR)
- Severance Pay (as per Saudi Law)
- Free furnished accommodation
- Free transportation service
- 7.5 weeks paid annual leave per contract year
- 2 years contract
- 1 return airline ticket per contract year
- Free medical care & emergency dental care
Rose Neth Falsado
(02) 637-1393/633 5175
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.