Oncology Nurse - EB3 Sponsorship
Georgia, Texas, Arizona, Michigan, etc, USA
Apply Until: Jan 31, 2020
Unit 1609, Prestige Tower, Emerald Ave. Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale or Female21 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 2 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Bachelor's / College Degree
This job has no placement fee.
HIRING ONCOLOGY NURSES WHO ARE NCLEX & IELTS PASSERS!
US employer: Our team of physicians, nurses, physicists and administrative personnel use a family centered approach in the care of cancer patients. We believe that a combination of experience and the latest technology sets us apart in being able to bring our patients the very best treatments available. Our team approach means that our Radiation Oncologists work closely with the referring physicians to ensure that each patient receives integrated care for their particular cancer.
We can assist you at every stage of your journey. We offer our successful RN candidates;
- Greencard Immigrant Sponsorship
- Relocation Support
- Great Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Competitive salary package $$
- Paid Time Off
- Must have at least two (2) years’ total acute care experience, before this application
- Must have at least two (2) years’ (continuous) Radiation / Medical Oncology experience
- Must be currently employed (continuously) or previously employed for at least six (6) months within the last nine (9) months, immediately preceding this application,
- Must have a USRN License or NCLEX pass letter
- With IELTS Academics, at least 7 in Speaking and 6.5 in Overall Band Score
No placement fee to be collected | Manpower pooling only |