Heavy Diesel Mechanics / Semi Trailer Trucks
Apply Until: Jan 09, 2020
Rm. 504-505 Pasda Mansions, #77 Panay Avenue Corner Timog Avenue, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
09172402330 / 09297476640
Principal / Project
QualificationsMale25 Years Old and AboveMinimum of 5 Years ExperienceFilipinoAt Least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
Heavy Diesel Mechanic for Semi Trailer Manufacturer
- Must have atleast 5 years experience in the same field.
- With experience in the following:
- · Diesel engine management systems
- · Emission control systems
- · ABS brakes
- · Dynamic stability control
- Perform diagnostic tests for routine maintenance procedures and determine a course of action for damaged parts and systems.
- Repair malfunctioning components, retrofit engines, change brakes, adjust steering systems, replace worn-out parts and change hydraulic fluids.
- Use computerized equipment along with lathes, welding torches, pneumatic wrenches, hydraulic jacks, screwdrivers, pliers, mallets and precision gauges.
- Test drive trucks before and after repairs.
- Prefers American driveline experience (Kenworth, Mack, Freightliner, Mack, Peterbuilt etc) or FUSO
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MUST DOWNLOAD SGS APPLICATION FORM
Email your Application form to:
Or Bring a PRINTED FORM upon your WALK-IN at SGS Office located at:
SUITE 504-505 PASDA MANSIONS, #77 PANAY AVENUE CORNER TIMOG AVENUE, QUEZON CITY
(Landmarks: Same building with Wensha Spa Timog QC / just across Robinsons Supermarket Victoria Towers)
Office Operations: Mondays to Saturdays, from 8:00AM to 4:00PM(except on holidays)
Please bring the following documents upon Walk-in:
- SGS Application Form
- Updated Resume with Photo & Job Description
- 2 pieces 2x2 photo or passport size photo
- Valid Passport
- Birth Certificate
- Employment Certificates
- School Credentials (Diploma, Transcript of Records, Form 137)
- Certifications (Vocational, TESDA, IELTS)
- Seminar and Training Certificates
- Licenses (Driver's, PRC)
- NBI Clearance (can be to follow)
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Payslips (from the previous employer to present)
- Police Clearance (in the country you worked for at least 12 months)
For more details/inquiries, you may contact us at:
- (02) 410-8446
- (02) 371-8142
- (02) 351-5355
Or visit the SGS Official Facebook page : www.facebook.com/SGSHRC
FOR MANPOWER POOLING. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED DURING APPLICATION PROCESS. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS.